What’s New is your daily source for all the latest breaking news, rumours, and events from the world of WWE. Check back daily at 5pm MST for your latest WWE and pro wrestling updates!
Note: Any news that remains unconfirmed by WWE will remain as a rumour, unless other sources are stated. Much like Curt Hawkins, we’re only here to face the facts.
- Cody Rhodes-led “All In” event announced it will host it’s event at the Sears Centre Arena in Chicago on September 1st. The venue holds around 11,000 people.
- Hillbilly Jim has been announced as the latest member of the 2018 WWE Hall of Fame class.
- PWInsider is reporting that there will be Cruiserweight Tag-Team Championships introduced after WrestleMania
- It’s being reported that NXT Tag Team Champion Bobby Fish suffered a knee injury at Sunday night’s live event in Indianapolis. No further details are available at this time, but all the best to Fish on a speedy recovery.
- WAR GAMES! AXS.com has reported that the NXT:TakeOver event prior to November’s Survivor Series is scheduled to be a War Games match, the 2nd in NXT history.
- For those concerned with a Brock Lesnar-type schedule, fear not! Ronda Rousey has been added to every Monday Night RAW taping until WrestleMania.
WWE Last 5:
- Monday Night Hayden
- Over the Top Rope: Episode Three
- Fry and the Guy: Episode Four
- NXT Preview: February 28
- NXT Spoilers (February 2nd Taping)