EDMONTON, AB – For the first time since 2017, WWE will return to Alberta’s capital city.
On March 15th, World Wrestling Entertainment will host their first live event at Rogers Place, the brand’s first appearance in Edmonton since June 2017. Last year, a scheduled event on February 9th was cancelled following a city-wide combat sports moratorium put in place after the death of boxer Tim Hague.
The RAW brand will be in Edmonton for WWE’s advertised event after 2017 saw the blue brand make an appearance in the province. Advertised matches for the March 15th house show include a main event of Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose and an Intercontinental Championship match between Bobby Lashley and Elias. Sasha Banks, the current #1 contender to Ronda Rousey’s RAW Women’s Championship, is also advertised to appear. As always, the card is subject to change.
Tickets for the event are available for general sale on Friday, January 25th and begin at $20/ticket.
Latest Wrestling Content:
- Quick Calls: RCW New Years Rampage, Radway, January 11 2019
- Alberta Independent Wrestling: Where Do We Go From Here?
- Conversations with Love IV: Chatting with the #ChampChamp, Pride
- Opening the Door: The Argument for Talent Sharing in Edmonton
- The Top 10 Professional Wrestlers of 2018