WINNIPEG, MB: After fifteen long years, RAW is returning to Winnipeg
On Monday, February 24th, Monday Night RAW will return to Manitoba’s capital city for a live taping at the Bell MTS Place.
The event will mark the first live taping in the city since July 5, 2004. That night, the team of Eugene, Ric Flair and Triple H defeated Chris Benoit and Edge in a three-on-two handicap match. That evening also saw appearances from Trish Stratus, Chris Jericho, Batista and more.
As it stands, the RAW roster currently contains Canadians Kevin Owens (Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu), Natalya (Calgary), Jinder Mahal (Calgary), and Eric Young (Dawn-Euphemia).
Tickets will go on sale on Ticketmaster next Friday, December 13th at 10 am.
Latest Wrestling Content:
- Conversations With Love 45: A Conversation With Kayla Jaye
- Last Week in Alberta Wrestling: November 27 – December 4, 2019
- Wrestlesode: Episode 47 | Building the AEW Women’s Division
- BREAKING: Clandestine Society Announces Clusterf**k Battle Royal
- “Kid Chocolate” Mo Jabari Set for South African Debut